Jumaat, 27 Mac 2009

6 things I treasure most in my life

6 things I treasure most in my life is handphone, love, money, my family, knowledge and vehicle...Handphone is most treasure in my life because handphone can call someone and messager to my family, friend and someone special to me... Love is most in my life because everyone also want get love.. No love, the life is not interesting.. Money also treasure most in my life because money is want to buy something that i like... no money, we cannot life.. everything is want to buy with money.. My family also treasure in my life because my family gift me love and spirit to my life.. Knowledge most treasure in my life because knowledge can i know about life and everything.. vehicle also most in my life.. no vehicle, we cannot go anywhere and go to college.. everything is treasure most in my life.. went the treasure cannot have, we cannot no something....

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan