Jumaat, 27 Mac 2009

- The Best Birthday Gift I Get-

haiiiii.... Date of my birth in 21 november 1990. Last year is the best birthday to me.. I'm very happy because my friend, my family and someone special to me give me gift on my birthday last year. I get something special from someone. He gift me in last year my birthday. He gift me necklet appear like heart. I like the necklet because its so beautiful.I also get something like wrist watch, bear, mug and brooch. My friend gift me mug and frame. Rohimah give gift mug. I like this mug because is small and have spoon. The colour of mug is purple. I very like colour purple. Hidayah give me like a frame. I so happy last year and i hope this year the best birthday i can get....

1 ulasan:

  1. wowwwwwww..nice present....
    hope you happy always...
    noty gurl....
    wek2....

    BalasPadam