Selasa, 10 Mac 2009

- mY loVEly pEtS-


Hellooooo.... today I want to tell about my lovely pets. My lovely pets is cat. my cat name is Torro because my younger sisters give name to my cat. Torro has blue eyes. its so beautiful and interesting. The Torro fur is white colour. Tail and ear is brown colour. I give Torro eat whiskers because I want my cat beautiful, fur soft and healthy. Everyday, I bathe Torro. I want my cat clean and fragrant. I have poem about cat...


I hAd A liTTle cAt


I had a little cat called Tim Tom Tay,

I took him to town on market day,

I combed his whiskers, I brushed his tail,

I wrote on a label 'cat for sale'

Knows how to deal with rats and mice

Two pounds fifty. Bargain price.


But when the people came to buy

i saw such a look in Tim Tom's eye

That it was clear as clear could be

I could't sell Tim for a fortune's fee

I was shamed and story, i'll tell you plain,

And I took home Tim Tom Tay again.


by: charles cousley

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan