Jumaat, 27 Mac 2009

-my classmates-

hello.... my classmates in class SPP 2B is Hafizah, Ain, Shikin, Rohana, Rohani, Hasnul, Rohimah, Hidayah, Munirah, Wafiy, Zaliayana and Shima.. in my class have 13 student.. My class have two boy and eleven girl. Rohani and Rohana is twins. My classmates is very funny, happy and co-operation together.. Zaliana is taciturn person in class. Hafizah is funny person in class but she is cleaver in account.. Ain also funny in class, she do something to every to happy or laugh.. Wafiy is a monitor and Rohana as assistant monitor.. but Wafiy every no like he because he is lazy boy.. Hasnul is noty boy in class because he tease everyone in class.. Hasnul is a funny boy but he is noty.. We call him shinchan or 'adik manis'.. heee... He also help me to study.. but he is kind.. Hidayah is a oldest in class.. Shikin like Zaliana because she is taciturn person. Shima is a kind person and funny girl.. We are call she 'chop-chop'.. hee... that's all about my classmates...bye...

1 ulasan: